1972 - The founder and CEO of Sidirostal S.A.,Grigorios Bourdalas starts working in the industry of reinforcing steel bars and other construction materials.
1984 - Sidirostal S.A. starts its operation in an area of 2200 m2 in Spartis 31, Metamorfosi (Athens, Greece). Based on his know-how and his experience, Grigorios Bourdalas sets 2 goals.
Initially, to offer immaculate service to our clients in order to build trusted and long-lasting relationships, and secondly to continuously invest in the renovation of our assets.
1998 - Sidirostal S.A. purchases the plot in Spartis 31, Metamorfosi.
1999 - Our company changes its entity and starts to operate as a limited company. At the same time, Sidirostal invested 1M € and purchased an area of 6000 m2 in the industrial area of Metamorphosi, Ermou 60 where it is still operating up to today.
Following the initial goals of its founder, Sidirostal constructs new operating facilities which consist of :
• 12 mechanical shearing machines, which are used for the cutting of reinforcing steel bars.
• 8 bar bending and stirrup machines.
• 10 new mesh bending machines.
• 3 arc producing machines.
• 1 electronically operated shearing machine (ROBOT) which can produce 80 tones of reinforcing bars per day.
• 1 weigh-bridge (16m x 3m).
• 6 new bridge cranes